OC FIT MEMBERSHIP SUMMARY:
- Memberships are paid in advance of service on the same day of signing and paid same day each month thereafter. Passes and Punch Passes are a one-time payment at time of issuance.
- Membership dues are paid by monthly automatic electronic payment (debit card or debit card).
- Memberships 30 days past due will automatically cancel and the cancellation fee applied. Reinstatement requires payment of dues owed, reinstatement fee of $25 and payment of first month of new membership.
- Written notice of 30 days must be given to assure cancellation of term memberships. Cancellation fee of $100 still applies.
Terms & Conditions:
- LATE PAYMENT/DECLINE CARD – A $15 late payment will be due and payable for payments received past the 5th of the month. A declined credit/debit card will result in a fee of $15. Membership fees must be paid on the 1st day of the month. Members who are not current will not be allowed to utilize the facility, until dues are current.
- CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP – A member may cancel his/her membership anytime with a 30-day written notice. Partial months are not permitted. If a member cancels on or after the 2nd of any month, a payment will still be due the following month on the 1st. There are no refunds for membership fees, and OC FIT will not prorate a cancelled membership. THE CANCELLATION FEE IS $100.
- LOST ARTICLES – OC FIT assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found articles not claimed after 30 days, will be donated to charity or thrown away.
- SMOKING/ALCOHOL – No smoking is allowed in any part of the facility. No alcohol is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- CHILDREN – No one under the age of 14 can use the equipment. Children ages 14-17 must always have adult supervision with them.
- CONDUCT – OC FIT is committed to the health, safety and welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior. OC FIT has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership without refund, of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
- DAMAGES – Members shall pay for any damages to OC FIT property, which results from the willful or negligent conduct of member, members guest or dependent children.
RULES/REGULATIONS – Members who do not observe OC FIT rules and regulations, or who abuse equipment in any fashion, will be asked to leave. Management reserves the right to terminate membership of anyone who refuses to observe any of OC FIT’s rules and regulations. OC FIT reserves the right to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership, opening and closing hours, and all services and facilities offered by OC FIT.